Monday, September 3, 2012

Oahu


The rest of it.
 
First of all, let me brag about our room on Waikiki.
 
This was our view.....
 
 Not too shabby.
 




So, after hitting Pearl Harbor & the Dole Pineapple Plantation, we hit some beaches, surfed a little & hiked a little before catching a flight to the Big Island.







 
Surfing Waikiki at sunset.


 
 


I can't remember the name of this place, but it was a great exploring & snorkeling spot.


 

Caroline was not quite sure about all of this at first......



......but then decided she liked it.

 
 
 
One of the mornings, Brian & the older kids hiked Diamondhead.  I gladly stayed behind with Gus & Caroline in the sweet hotel room, and Mars took up photographer duty.
 
 



 

3 comments:

Tara said...

Oh the one of your little girl sitting on that rock in the sun... delightful! What a beautiful family you have. I love peeking in and enjoy your pictures, stories, and humor.

I am especially enjoying your Hawaii pictures. When I was in elementary school my Dad (a teacher) traded places for a school year with a teacher in Hawaii. So we were able to live there for a year! What an experience. Can you beleive that a teacher in Hawaii would want to come live in cold Connecticut for a year? Crazy!!! So anyway, I love seeing your pictures! Thanks for sharing, tara

Unknown said...

Today I went online and found your blog really amazing, I think you have an amazing creativity I am happy to learn from you even can't be met in the real world.
Human Services Management Careers

Fernando Solis Eguiza said...

El Niño Y Tu Pilin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...