Monday, September 19, 2011

Marlee Goes to Homecoming


So who's her hot date?




It's Weston, her  "best friend".



Mmm hmmm.     Rigggghhhhhht.  :)



And they went with these guys.....

Michelle & Seth

And Katie & Grant





Just the girls....


These three are bff's, and they play volleyball together.
And they are absolutely beautiful!  I love them!
I'm so glad Mars has such great friends.

And it sounds like they all had a good time, going by Marlee's "Bueno" when I asked her how it all went.  She's not one for giving up details.  That's all I got.  "Bueno."  She's strangely non-dramatic for a teenage girl.  It's weird.  And it's great most of the time.  But not when I'm trying to get a lowdown on something like this. Don't they know that we live for this stuff?!  Sheesh!
And what's also weird is that I can already tell that Caroline is not going to be like this.  One day I'll be complaining about how I can't get her to shut up!


8 comments:

ellen said...

cute dresses, cute kids!

Anonymous said...

Great photos, super cute kids. Kids don't spill. I ask my son how school was and he says "fine." That's all I get.

Shawni said...

Oh do they know how lucky they are that you will take pictures for them? Hope so. So cute.

Maryanne said...

How fun to take pictures at home of your kids and their dance dates! I LOVE this idea! And I love your photography. :) It would be SO GREAT if you could do a FAQ section (like Shawni has done) regarding your photography...like how in the world you get your images so SHARP! I would love to know that!!

Laura said...

awwww...I love that these kids look so happy. Seemingly unaffected by the typical insecurities of high school. Speaks of solid family life.

Jessica said...

Hi, I'm a new reader, discovered your blog through a pinterest pin about Christmas parties! Ok....here's what I'm itching to know----where'd Marlee get that amazing dress???????

JaLesha said...

I agree with the other comments! Amazing photos and what lucky kids! Who needs those 'lovely' dance pictures when they've got these totally awesome ones?!!!

Jasmine said...

You gotta watch those 'best friends' in high school, 3 years after graduating, I married mine! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...