Friday, October 22, 2010

much love


my big baby girl


She let me take some pictures of her the other day.

Three things I love about Marlee right now......

1.  I don't have to worry about her grades. Never have.

2. How fabulous her hair is.  Especially when it's curled.

3.  That she's a music freak like her dad, so they can be music freaks together without involving me.

and one more.....

How she absolutely adores Caroline & can't wait to see her when she gets home from school.
Both of their faces just light up.
It's the most beautiful thing to watch.

7 comments:

amy said...

What a pretty girl!! Liking your backdrop. Totally into studio lighting right now.

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful. I'm sure you must be surprised at how quickly she went from baby to big baby. :) I'm sad, but excited, for that.

Jill Ison said...

gorgeousness.

Michelle said...

She looks JUST like her mama. Everytime I see a picture of Marlee, it takes me down memory lane...

SAMantha said...

You have raelly pretty picture, do you take them by yourself? they're grate!

pakosta said...

she is so so so so gorgeous!
these photos are just WOW!
I would LOVE to see pix of her greeting her baby sister when she comes home! that would be way cool! My brother was almost 12 when I was born & I remember looking up to him like he was the GREATEST person in the world!
tara

Jaime Leigh said...

The deeper I get into your blog the more I love it!!! I don't even know you and the part about how much this beautiful young lady loves her sister made me tear up a little! That is seriously a beautiful thing!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...