Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The best job in the world

When I'm saying my prayers & thinking of all that I'm grateful for that day,

The very first thing that always pops into my head is........

I'm so grateful to be a Mom to my precious kiddos........

and that I'm so lucky to be home with them, and not having to juggle a full-time job elsewhere.

There is just no better job in the world.

I mean, I get to do stuff like this during the day.........

Play grocery store with my favorite little 4-year-old guy.

Does it get any better??

Well..........

......... maybe when you're handed that brand new little bundle of love that you finally get to lay eyes on & snuggle after all those months..............

I can't wait!

So Happy Mother's Day to me!!

The day I get to celebrate what I love to do the most.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

The hardest and best job in the world.

Katie said...

I've been reading your blog for a bit, love it.

I stumbled upon your blog when Shawni, linked it for the Valentine heart thing.

I was instantly hooked because your photography is AWESOME, you are PG with your 6th (gotta love a blog when a mom is going for #6!)

Your sense of humor is great, I read back through your blog a bit, your facebook post might be an all time favorite post! Hilarious!

You love your family & husband,and love to have a good time. A nice, refreshing thing to read about.

I've never commented before but just wanted to wish you all the best with your delivery, and enjoying your new baby GIRL!

Thanks for being a great mom and making a fun blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...