Monday, February 1, 2010

Two exciting things happened today.....

Zane lost one front tooth......

then the other one right after that!

Then.......

Something happened that's never happened before.

The ice cream man found our neighborhood.

This created excitement the likes of which I haven't seen since Christmas morning.

I wish I had gotten a picture of half the nighborhood in line.

I'm thinking we might be seeing more of this ice cream man in the future.



And the change in my wallet has mysteriously disappeared.......

hmmmm.

3 comments:

Jill Ison said...

you're icecream man looks like fun. ours is scary i tell my kids if they hear that little tune to run and hide!

Leigh said...

I can't quite decided how I feel about the ice cream man. Looks a little Chesterish.

Anonymous said...

That's the same ice cream man that found OUR neighborhood! The panic that ensues when the kids hear that truck's music is HILARIOUS.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...