Thursday, December 31, 2009

Grandma's Christmas Capes

So I'm a little behind on my blogging........in fact I still have a bunch of stuff from summer that I haven't even looked at!
Not enough hours in the day!
Wouldn't it be great to be like a vampire in Twilight & not require any sleep...........I could be uber-productive. It would be awesome. Maybe I would get through all the piles of projects & shiz that has filled up my craft room (also known as crap room). But only me. Not the husband or kids, or that would be totally counter-productive..........

Anyhoo,

So my mom, the fab seamstress, made all the younger grandkids capes with their last name initial on them, for Christmas.

They were darling!!

And a sword, of course.

You can't have a cape without a sword!


Thanks Mom. I think they were a hit!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...