Friday, November 20, 2009

One more thing......

......I'm thankful for.......


This guy.

That I have a husband who's so dang HOT!

And that he can always make me laugh. So hard.


We got a little carried away taking pictures for our Christmas card.
These are some that didn't make it on the card.



I know. It was a super tough decision.......since they were all SO good........and they all really captured who Brian is........but I couldn't use them all!


My personal fave.


Love you babe. You crack me up!

4 comments:

Tracey said...

That's pretty dang funny!

Callie Proffitt Christiansen said...

He has nice teeth!

Kurt and Marnie said...

And to think we still love them even after 19!!!!!! years of marriage!

Rebecca said...

Classic Brian. I can't believe they made it to the blog! Wait, did he make you put them on here?... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...