Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008


My helpers (who weren't much help) .


Chris, The Master of the Thanksgiving Turkey.
And Oh it was good!!


The spread.


Max sneaking some extra rolls.
Who can blame him? Grandma's rolls ROCK!



Gus sitting at the 2-year-old table.......with an airplane on his lap, of course.



Karen, the hostess with the mostest.




Zane & JR's Thanksgiving dinner consisted of rolls and a few olives.


Libby Lou, with those brown eyes!



The teenage table.
Mars in mid-protest of the picture-taking.




It just doesn't get any better than this for my Jake.
He looks forward to this moment all year long!


Jane.
Notice the cute turkey place cards made for everyone by the one & only Zo-dog.

Baby Indie, loving being passed around all afternoon.



A good Thanksgiving is not complete without a game of football.



My most favorite mother-in-law in the whole world!


I'm so thankful Zaners will still snuggle with me.






This jeep got a serious workout.





Aaawwwww! How cute are they???





Anna........6th pregnancy and still so foxy!


It was a fabulous Thanksgiving.
The food was great, but the company was even better! That's what's so fun about Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Holly said...

How fun! I didn't know that lil Miss Jane is related to you guys too! I didn't take a single picture on Thanksgiving. Looking at all of your pictures makes me sad that I didn't bust out my camera. Fun time!

Julie said...

Are some of those kids Brent's? Like Jane and Libby? They look JUST like him! So cute! I LOVE how you take pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...