Thursday, October 23, 2008

Just Gus & I








It's just my Gus & I at home these days.
He gets a little bored with me (always trying to sneak away to my computer) & is so happy when all the big kids come home from school, with all their noise & chaos.
So I tried to take some self-portraits of us........not the most flattering angle.........but I love Gus's expressions. He's my little buddy & is actually pretty fun to take on errands....... for a 2-year-old, unlike some of his siblings that I did not DARE take ANYWHERE if at all possible (Max) , unless I was up for some public humiliation.
He doesn't try climbing out of the grocery cart, hardly ever cries or whines, he really just LOVES being out & about!
I'm loving this one-on-one time with my little Gus...........knowing all too well how this time flies by sooooo fast!!

5 comments:

Leigh said...

Holy cow, Nicole! You look JUST like Marlee in pic #2. I have to keep reminding myself everyday that they grow up way too fast, too. Cute pics!

p.s. I was a little disappointed to hear last night that you've decided against the skanky Red Riding Hood costume. ;)

Shawni said...

These are so cute Nicole. Man and the last post pictures...amazing. I want to get up to Flagstaff right now! I miss the Fall colors so much. I was in Mesa the other day thinking how I wish I had time to call and stop by. Why can't life just slow down? WHY?? Is it because I just keep saying yes to things? Hmmm.

Shannon said...

Nicole,

Thanks for stopping by my blog! What a beautiful family you have, and your photographs are wonderful!

Feel free to keep in touch!

Shannon Baker

Megan said...

Omgosh..WAY cute~!

Lisa said...

so cute! I love my time with my 3 yr old too! That is such a fun and cute age. Before we know it they will be grown and gone and all we will have to remember are these cute photos. Thanks for the reminder!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...