Monday, October 20, 2008

Flagstaff Fall Fun

Last Sunday we drove up to Flagstaff for cousin Dax's missionary farewell.
Honestly, I wasn't looking forward to getting 5 kids ready for church & up to Flag (2 1/2 hour drive) for a 9 AM meeting............call me crazy!.........
but, once we got up there, it was a total blast & we stayed the whole day.
Brian led the kids in a super fun kickball game on the golf course behind Jenni & Jim's house.
Zane somehow got a homerun.
He said, "This is the best day in my whole life!!"

It was FREEZING up there!!!
And some great fall color up in the mountains!
So, of course Mommy had to take some pictures.......
I LOVED how fall-ish it felt up there........not enough of that down here in the desert,
so we tried to soak it in for a day.......



















What is it with boys and sticks?!!


7 comments:

J. Crew said...

Nicole, Can you come to Sacramento and take pictures of my kids? Your photos are amazing!! Jenn

Nichole Barney said...

Those pictures are awesome and I can't wait for it to get more fallish here. I love halloween walking around in the nice weather.

sherry said...

Nicole- When Rebecca mentioned that you had a blog, I had to come check it out. She and Joy were right. Every snapshot you take is frameable. It makes me want to take photography lessons...

Noelle said...

I had a smilar fall moment recently. It makes my heartache for more. My pics dont look as fabulous as yours though. I need to come over and have you show me some tricks on Element

Noelle said...

I tagged you! I know, its a fun one though. Go to my blog and follow the instructions.

jlarnett said...

Please tell me that your pictures did not always look this fabulous...They are amazing! You have cooperating kids too! That helps!

Michelle said...

Great pictures! I love to see that 2 1/2 hours away we can actually see and feel FALL.
Marlee should totally be model!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...