Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm lovin'........

......how Max says, so cheerfully, "See you in 6 hours!" every morning as he leaves for school.

......that I have older kids that can read to the younger kids.

......dirty, sticky two-year-old hands!

......how our house is a stray animal magnet (new stray cat....no name yet).


.......that I have the best church calling ever!.......Activity Days!!


......that we happen to know a really good Orthodontist.

......how I was so proud of myself for talking most of the kids out of playing soccer this year, then somehow ended up with basketball, football, art classes and soccer!



5 comments:

Michelle said...

I love that your older kids will read to your younger kids!

Shawni said...

Love the pictures! I love Activity Days too. I'm brand new but I LOVE it.

jlarnett said...

Thanks for being the best activity day leader ever! You have my Annie's heart! She loves Sister Mason! She is going to miss you.

PS...Happy Birthday!

Michelle said...

Hey Nicole... I need to email you. What is your email address? Email me at mp_rigby@hotmail.com
:)

Darren Demers said...

Thanks for being the best activity day leader ever! You have my Annie's heart! She loves Sister Mason! She is going to miss you. Afghani Bridal Ear Ring , Bell and Pearl Head Piece , jewelry box , multi colour scarf

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...